What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Kept moving, but also decided to drive like a hooligan today. I love the Z, it's such an easy car to drive. You have enough power to break the rear end out of control around a corner, but not enough to spin out, so you can go ankle deep in the loud pedal every single time. I don't know what it is, but something about the car makes you trust it, and makes it feel so damn responsive. It turns your steering input into a reflex, not a reaction. I can't say enough good things about it, it's by far the most magnificent thing I have ever driven. :wub:

Edited by Onion

worked a 12 hour day.... How they got me to do it i have no clue.

Got a Oldsmobile 455 pulled out of a Pontiac Firebird and the engine bay degreased and power washed. The Olds 455 was blown and locked so it was a little tough pulling it but in the end the guys got it pulled with my help. Cleaning shop and doing lunch with the wife and kids then back to work finishing up the power washing and also had the guys power wash the engine lift i fixed.

Then we dropped the engine cradle on a Fiero to fix a clutch. loaded a circle track engine and stuff in the back of my truck for a freshen job on the quick and then  move cars and clean and load a customers car... measure for Fab plates for a 1910s Popcorn truck i am mocking up a Mustang fuel injected 4-cylinder in.... all in a days work.

Yesterday I pulled a 10-71 blower and Alcohol hat off the company race car... and cleaned it and polished it for the new owner :)

All you oldies talking in farenheight :rolleyes:

Your country only really started pushing Celsius in the last 40 years so... :P

Half of you guys are in your 20s and 30s, there's no excuse xD