Stonerboy779

What I did today .......

Watched for the third day as a team of plumbers tries to remove a blockage in the septic line that turned out to be tree roots...

and get their snake hung up 190 feet out. 

That's what I'd call... A shitty situation. :lol:

Just locked myself out of my truck... at home...

I closed and locked all the windows to wash it and while cleaning the inside of the windows i pushed the lock button down to run a rag behind it.....

Thank God for AAA.

I closed and locked all the windows to wash it and while cleaning the inside of the windows i pushed the lock button down to run a rag behind it.....

Thank God for AAA.

NEARLY did that yesterday with the Z, and I don't have a spare key. I ordered a set last week, but it'll be a while until they come. 

Thank God for AAA.

NEARLY did that yesterday with the Z, and I don't have a spare key. I ordered a set last week, but it'll be a while until they come. 

LOL. A spare wouldn't do me any good. My ignition locks don't match my doors. I didn't think that was a problem as i almost never lock my vehicles unless i'm parked at walmart but of course things like this are never planned for. Ordered a complete new set of locks just now.

Thank God for AAA.

LOL. A spare wouldn't do me any good. My ignition locks don't match my doors. I didn't think that was a problem as i almost never lock my vehicles unless i'm parked at walmart but of course things like this are never planned for. Ordered a complete new set of locks just now.

Same, that's why I have two spares coming. :P

Thank God for AAA.

Same, that's why I have two spares coming. :P

LOL. Well the AAA fella came out, and ... it took him a while. Apparently my doors seal really tight.

Plus he was short, and my truck ain't. He had to stand on a 5-gal bucket. :haha:

Didn't your mom ever tell you not to play with your food? :lol: