What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

I really enjoyed those shots you uploaded to the topic. It's encouraging that some places take art to a wee bit different sorts. Wouldn't mind the artist using some sprinklers above for an added effect.

^ Am I the only one that gets the impression Onion just wanted to show off his car again? :P

Nope... Maybe we should try the same thing =p

IMG_0221_zps7369e2cd.jpg

But i actually did something with it rather than hypothesize as to it suitability as mascot.

Hit up an access road on the way home and had a little fun. As much rain as we have had yet i was hoping for more mud, but whatever i had some fun, let out a little stress.

Then got it all back in a hurry when i hit the neighbor's lab.. silly thing has been running out at my truck for a few weeks playing chicken and today he went a little too far.. sad thing is the neighbor kid and his mamma were sitting right there and saw the whole thing from their porch.

Well actually, I posted the pictures first because I washed it, and I later edited my post saying it could be the mascot. :)

How's the dog? :(

Well actually, I posted the pictures first because I washed it, and I later edited my post saying it could be the mascot. :)

I know, and i do rather like your car, i just like trash talking you more :P

He didn't even wiggle after i hit him. 35" inch tires even decelerating to a stop pack a punch. Was stone dead when he was drug from the road. Ran under the back tire so no truck damage. (sounds callous i know, but if people don't keep there dogs off the road... they will get hit sooner or later)

Dog vs. Truck chicken never ends up well for the dog!

Nope. Though i do hate to kill someones dog, would hate for someone to hit one of my bird dogs... course they live in a kennel so they would have to be trying.

I know, and i do rather like your car, i just like trash talking you more :P

He didn't even wiggle after i hit him. 35" inch tires even decelerating to a stop pack a punch. Was stone dead when he was drug from the road. Ran under the back tire so no truck damage. (sounds callous i know, but if people don't keep there dogs off the road... they will get hit sooner or later)

Dog vs. Truck chicken never ends up well for the dog!

Nope. Though i do hate to kill someones dog, would hate for someone to hit one of my bird dogs... course they live in a kennel so they would have to be trying.

Thanks, and trash talk all you like, I don't mind. :P 

Damn, that blows, especially for that little kid. I feel bad, but I laughed a little when I read that the truck had no damage. :lol: 

And yeah, it sucks to kill a pet, but hey, its more of the owner's fault than the dog's. At least it died quickly.