Stonerboy779

What I did today .......

Went to work. Fixed 5 cars on the side of the road, came home. at 6... Then went back to work to fix two more. Fixed my Rc helicopter and did a check over and here we are.

Went to work expecting to work 4+ hours today helping our mechanic. I got there at 9:30 and found the vice president there with a full loaded trailer and my forklift stuck in our new lot. got the forklift unstuck parked it on asphalt parking area, then guided the other trailer I was expecting into the shop for repairs. Somebody else from the vp's crew came and unloaded that trailer, then I put it in the shop also for repairs. Left went to golden coral for lunch then back to motel for a nap. only worked about 3 hours so my check won't be near what I was hoping lol

Finished building my latest toy today.

20130302_193140_zps17535a00.jpg

Edited by Gr4vitas

Finished building my latest today today.

Still hard to find lowers for a base around here at anything less than a grand! 

Went to the grocery store

Went to the dump,

Cooked dinner

Packed up some boxes

Cleaning up the cave

A little web surfing and email

Now I may just watch Skyfall!

i got a start on the blood bath mod,...a couple of red cc's, a red usb accent led strand, a few red cm sicckle flows, and then tomorrow maybe get into some, accent cabinet painting.... i be saving the case painting 'till everything else is good to go...

WP_000085.jpg

Finished building my latest today today.

Still hard to find lowers for a base around here at anything less than a grand! 

Went to the grocery store

Went to the dump,

Cooked dinner

Packed up some boxes

Cleaning up the cave

A little web surfing and email

Now I may just watch Skyfall!

I got mine for $130, you just have to keep an eye out for when they come in stock on the interwebs. I ordered mine from DSGArms.com.

Spent a few hours finally installing the delrin motor mounts, timing belt tensioners, and alternator belt on the Miata.

Drove an older relative as slow as I could around town. He proceeded to immediately tell another relative about how fast I drove. :pfp::mfp: