What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

I built a T-Line speaker box for some nifty little fullrange drivers I picked up a couple days ago. 

Today I am building an L-port to compare the two. I built them both with cardboard and hot glue and I am super surprised that they sound as good as they do. 

Its a logo truck and not gonna put them up.  Needless to say 2 tree impacts and no airbag deployment.   It is a GM product, surprise surprise. 

Damn -- I don't want to see a truck like that. I was thinking maybe a tipped truck with coke on the road? haha

Sorry man!

Its a logo truck and not gonna put them up.  Needless to say 2 tree impacts and no airbag deployment.   It is a GM product, surprise surprise. 

Damn -- I don't want to see a truck like that. I was thinking maybe a tipped truck with coke on the road? haha

Sorry man!

My only concern is and was that the driver was not injured! While trucks are a challenge to get it can be replaced. The employee cannot be replaced. Just glad he is fine!   

• 3 weeks later...

Nearly gave myself a heart attack....

Had to change the battery in my phone but lets start off with I bought the battery two weeks ago from Singapore for $20 and it arrived two days ago well ahead of when I expected or even they said it would arrive especially with Christmas post. Also it came with more trim removal tools and extras like a capacitive pen, than they said it would.

Back on topic and my stress related heart attack, I have a xperia zl and the battery is built in and we'll glued in too.

Have to remove two screws from the back then pry the back off destroying a gasket and splash resistance then it's 8 or so ribbon cables 6 screws the camera and speaker module then the motherboard out.

Now thw battery can be seen and it requires heating to soften the glue so you can carefully pry it out of the phone.

Thankfully 20-30 mins later I had a working phone.

For more see this lovely guide I am thankful for https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=eBubVJKgOI3X8gWYlYHgDw&url=https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Sony%2BXperia%2BZL%2BBattery%2BReplacement/28802&ved=0CC0QFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFkBaAz7setIGdGGtDpUXlJPkp53A&sig2=6xYLdDnEozbcnBnKho3zFQ