What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Slept till 1pm on my last day of vacation in preparation for the mess tomorrow.

I know that feeling. :lol: Both the sleeping in and the impending mess...

I spent Friday and Saturday playing car and relaxing. I've been on call since last Saturday morning and I finally go off call tomorrow at 7 AM. :D

Slept till 1pm on my last day of vacation in preparation for the mess tomorrow.

I know that feeling. :lol: Both the sleeping in and the impending mess...

I spent Friday and Saturday playing car and relaxing. I've been on call since last Saturday morning and I finally go off call tomorrow at 7 AM. :D

I went totally black this week. No work phone, did not check emails or even look at the service call scheduling system. The first time I think i have done that in 10 years.   

• 4 weeks later...

Slept off a sunburn...haha. Well not really. Made me tired though for sure.

Yesterday went to a car show in town with Waco and the vette...no prizes for the show but the did a raffle and I had the lucky ticket!!

Grand PRIZE!!

10380321_10154287570265089_6932362585445

Got rear ended on the way home from work. Now its time for alcohol, advil, and a shower. Her suv is totaled I drove my truck home. :)

Sucks Max. 

Today I sat in a meeting from 9AM to 5PM. BLAH. At least we had a break for lunch -- just had to sit and eat with the same people and continue to talk about the same stuff.........

When he asked if I had questions at the end, I honestly said "Not today". lol

• 2 weeks later...

Found an iPhone 5S. Returned it to the owner. 

The damn thing was in the middle of a 3 lane road. Pulled over on my bike, ran into the street to grab it, yanked the Otterbox off to find a still working iPhone. 

After ten months of being very meticulous with my credit and paying balances down before statements, requesting increases on my current card, and getting a store card to increase my available credit, I finally took a risk and applied for another credit card. Ended up going for the American Express Blue Sky for the travel rewards which would help since I fly often. Filled out the application online, not expecting anything special. Got an instant approval, which made my day. Couple hours later, I find out I can call up AmEx on an automated line to figure out how much credit they gave me. I was very happy when I found out they gave me $8,000! Makes for a total of $11,900 of available credit on three lines in less than a year, starting with no credit history. Can't complain at all.