What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

And then after that, its time for a clutch and transmission swap on the Z.

Swapping to what? Different ratios or something?
The old transmission decided to turn into a pencil sharpener and ate my output shaft. A new close ratio box cost me $150. Clutch only has 20% left so I'll be replacing it while everything is out.

It's your car really isn't it? :rolleyes:

Do you not see the pictures? It's a black car with a sideways transmission, that means a front wheel drive. Mine is a blue rear wheel drive car.

Just reread my post and realized it sounded really harsh, sorry. :( 

I drove from North Dallas to Jacksonville Beach in 15 hours. There was a 45 minute standstill jam and about 2 hours of snow driving. Made pretty good time, considering that google maps says 15 hours and 30 minutes without any problems. 

No need to apologize, everything's good.  ;)

Don't drive for fifteen hours, it can't be good. I'm knackered after four!  :lol:

Its not as bad in the US as it is in the UK. No average speed cameras, no speed cameras, and barely any traffic. I'm pretty used to long drives, I do them a couple times a year to go visit my family in Miami, its a 5 hour and 30 minute ride. 

Oh, best of all, radar detectors and laser jammers are legal in most states, which means you can go however fast you please. :) 

Don't drive for fifteen hours, it can't be good. I'm knackered after four!  :lol:

Its not as bad in the US as it is in the UK. No average speed cameras, no speed cameras, and barely any traffic. I'm pretty used to long drives, I do them a couple times a year to go visit my family in Miami, its a 5 hour and 30 minute ride. 

Oh, best of all, radar detectors and laser jammers are legal in most states, which means you can go however fast you please. :)

Haha, yeah... 'most' states. Don't take it up north. And even if it itself is legal a real picky cop will cite you for obstructing due course of law or some such. Can't remember, i wasn't the one driving, but it was BS. 

Haha, yeah... 'most' states. Don't take it up north. And even if it itself is legal a real picky cop will cite you for obstructing due course of law or some such. Can't remember, i wasn't the one driving, but it was BS. 

I never go up there anyways, so its not too much of a problem to me. Its a possibility, but I'd have to get caught first. :P I'm not untouchable, but I'm a lot harder to catch than other motorists. 

Spent the day getting the server configured properly, started the 5 TB of data transferring to it, and went shopping for groceries. The transfers are still going now 8 hours later...I need something faster than gigabit! :lol:

Spent the afternoon doing hardware diagnostics on the video card rig.

What's up with it? I've had bad luck with hardware recently - not my own, but stuff at work which is almost worse. :lol: