What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Drove a Challenger R/T, Scion FRS, Ford Focus ST. Lunch and dinner with my fiancee, popped by target, and then boring things you guys wouldn't care to hear about lol. 

Not quite today, but earlier this year.

Went ice fishing in -20 degree temps. Ended the night with 32 crappie and one hornpout in the bag. Eat them the next sunday dinner fed about 9 people.

The fiance and her first crappie.

20130123_003234_zps619c0317.jpg

The ice stache.

20130123_235632_zps32fdc814.jpg

And believe it or not (we were quite surprised) we caught a hornpout through the ice.

20130124_002521_zpscfd3da1b.jpg

long time, no post.

Everyone said to me "when you get a girlfriend, you wont even touch your computer gear anymore"

well, 3 months in, havent turned on my desktop in over a month, only been using laptop when at hers/uni

Oops...

Watched season 2 of walking dead from start -> finish (over 10 hours) today with above mentioned girlfriend

Not quite today, but earlier this year.

The fiance and her first crappie.

20130123_003234_zps619c0317.jpg

You have one hardcore fiancee! That fish looks like it frozen solid upon being pulled out of the water. Or was it cut out from the iceblock? :D

Great Pics Stonerboy. I didn't know you had it in you.  Last time I read any of your posts was about 2 years ago lol.  Good to see progress.  Last time I read one of your posts you were deciding whether or not to have your Dad buy you a 3rd GTX580 for Crysis lol. 

Great Pics Young Man.

Havent done much of anything yet today but have a Dentist Appointment for a Moler Extraction later this afternoon.  And Yeah, in not comfortable with the Idea.

Edited by Kwok