What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Someone attempted to assault me after I pointed out to him he just ran into my parked car. Came up to exchange details and get abused and then they attempt to assault me before driving off..... I hate this effed up world that's populated with too many people like that.

:whoa: That's so messed up on so many levels. Dude hits your car and then he tries to attack you..  wow..  I can't..  what is this I don't even.

Someone attempted to assault me after I pointed out to him he just ran into my parked car. Came up to exchange details and get abused and then they attempt to assault me before driving off..... I hate this effed up world that's populated with too many people like that.

:whoa: That's so messed up on so many levels. Dude hits your car and then he tries to attack you..  wow..  I can't..  what is this I don't even.

That's Australia for you, if the animals or environment don't kill you then the people try to...

All jokes aside, that really sucks

:whoa: That's so messed up on so many levels. Dude hits your car and then he tries to attack you.. wow.. I can't.. what is this I don't even.

Well if stone lost, the guy wouldn't have had to pay for damages, so I see how it makes sense. I mean,it is Australia after all. :P

i got pissed off...what a friggin waste of time and gas,...went to the VA hospital for a scheduled appointment only to be told that the appoint had been rescheduled for the 20th...

:whoa: That's so messed up on so many levels. Dude hits your car and then he tries to attack you.. wow.. I can't.. what is this I don't even.
Well if stone lost, the guy wouldn't have had to pay for damages, so I see how it makes sense. I mean,it is Australia after all. :P
He its good I was in Aus in the US I would probably just get shot :P

There is also an 80% chance he will get away with it because the witnesses were too damn scared to make a statement. However at this point in my life I do have the time and money to take him to court.

He its good I was in Aus in the US I would probably just get shot :P

There is also an 80% chance he will get away with it because the witnesses were too damn scared to make a statement. However at this point in my life I do have the time and money to take him to court.

Nah, in the US he would not have assaulted you for fear HE would get shot.

Here its hit and run not hit and hit. :P

have fun in court....

• 3 weeks later...

Such fun ain't it speed.

Well got really badly burnt but god was it worth it. Went to soundwave and had a fantastic day with someone I haven't seen in 2 years :)

Catching Flogging Molly and Linkin Park were probably my highlights of the festival.

Such fun ain't it speed.

Well got really badly burnt but god was it worth it. Went to soundwave and had a fantastic day with someone I haven't seen in 2 years :)

Catching Flogging Molly and Linkin Park were probably my highlights of the festival.

Linkin Park....Excellent! :cheers: 

Such fun ain't it speed.

Linkin Park....Excellent! :cheers:

Certainly was especially when your on the barrier and mike comes along and jumps up on it beside you. Also good when its mostly old stuff and very little new tracks :)