OCC drivers can't help themselves but ruin their cars...

Onion

Wow, that really is an unfortunate circumstance. Sorry to hear of it, and I hope that everything goes great with your recovery, and with the amount you receive for the vehicle. Along with the accident report as well, of course.

Did any red light cameras catch this?

Wow, that really is an unfortunate circumstance. Sorry to hear of it, and I hope that everything goes great with your recovery, and with the amount you receive for the vehicle. Along with the accident report as well, of course.

Did any red light cameras catch this?

Thank you.

Unfortunately, there are not many red light cameras in Jacksonville (same with Miami, not a single one there). This happened on an intersection where there are no red light cameras.

Any witnesses?

There was a mustang on the lane to my left, and some other car on the lane to my right. Both drove off. Not a single person stayed. I have a slight feeling I'm going to get screwed over on this... >.<

Speaking of that other mustang. He nearly t-boned the lady that ended up t-boning me. Luckily, his mustang was a newer GT, which has a better stopping distance. He managed to slow down before he hit her, and then took off.

Edited by Onion

As much as I'd like to rag on ya', having driven in South Florida myself I feel your pain. Not the back pain of course, best of luck on a speedy recovery

So the real story is,

mustang gt in center lane revving engine,

mustang gt in outside lane revving engine,

light turns green, hits gas pedal, pops clutch,don't pay attention to oncomeing traffic.

gets creamed.

Sorry for your luck.Hope it works out for you.

. like this happens all the time here in St Pete.

I always look before I leave a light, and never run reds (lots of red light cameras here.)

I learned my lesson when I left a stop sign and a guy came around the nearest corner doing 30 and creamed my old truck. Had the same problem with the door, not much a sledgehammer can't fix. That old beast ran for another 2 years before the brakes gave out. :teehee:

So the real story is,

mustang gt in center lane revving engine,

mustang gt in outside lane revving engine,

light turns green, hits gas pedal, pops clutch,don't pay attention to oncomeing traffic.

gets creamed.

Sorry for your luck.Hope it works out for you.

It was a S197 with the old V6. Slow as hell. Not even worth racing those, that's like me drag racing Waco in his Miata. :P

. like this happens all the time here in St Pete.

I always look before I leave a light, and never run reds (lots of red light cameras here.)

I learned my lesson when I left a stop sign and a guy came around the nearest corner doing 30 and creamed my old truck. Had the same problem with the door, not much a sledgehammer can't fix. That old beast ran for another 2 years before the brakes gave out. :teehee:

I can't bear to use a sledgehammer on my baby though! :lol: Hopefully the insurance company fixes it instead of chalking it up as a loss.

It was a S197 with the old V6. Slow as hell. Not even worth racing those, that's like me drag racing Waco in his Miata. :P

I can't bear to use a sledgehammer on my baby though! :lol: Hopefully the insurance company fixes it instead of chalking it up as a loss.

dont knock every V6 mustang you u see... :P

Im sorry to hear what happened man :-/ hope your alright and your insurance helps you out a bit. Worst comes to worst get a SN-95 GT or Cobra. SN-95s can be found for cheap sometimes

dont knock every V6 mustang you u see... :P

Im sorry to hear what happened man :-/ hope your alright and your insurance helps you out a bit. Worst comes to worst get a SN-95 GT or Cobra. SN-95s can be found for cheap sometimes

Not every V6 mustang is bad, but when its driven by a woman who puts on makeup at a light while drinking starbucks, then its no use racing. :lol:

Thanks. :)

Here's the next project...

chevrolet-nova-02.jpg

One of these with a 440... :evilgrin: