Will you be getting a 3D Monitor or TV?

neddamttocs

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting a 3D Monitor or TV?

• I will buy a 3-D TV, but not a 3-D monitor
    • I will buy a 3-D monitor, but not a 3-D TV
    • I will buy both a 3-D TV and monitor
    • I will NOT buy a 3-D TV or monitor
    • Undecided

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will NOT buy either for quite sometime. They just don't appeal to me, snagged my friend though. He spent $700+ on crappy 1080P 27" that had great compatibility with Nvidia 3D...it was marginally better then my experiences with 3D televisions in the stores but I would have gotten a way better 27" if my 24" broke (like his did, poor soul even downgraded from 1920x1200).

I'd only go Higher resolution and IPS for probably cheaper (Korea, help me out here lol)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Never liked 3D its cool for a while but it is really just a pain and I really really wish that movies companies would ease up on the massive 3D push for so many movies especially animated movies.

Just because something is in 3D doesn't make it a better movie if your story still sucks and for the most part 3D just makes the whole movie less crisp and less entertaining.

Edit: What is cool is messing around with 3D and 10 year old plus games haha

I love me some fun times playing heavily and I mean heavily modded Morrowind in Red Bliue 3D haha, fun shit messes with my head, was never ment to be but with the only issue being first person view hands why not play around a little for some shits and giggs.

Edited by Stonerboy779

I honestly will never buy a 3d tv or monitor unless it's cheaper and better than a normal one. I have no use for 3d and it's a complete gimmick . 3d movies look horrible and games you feel like you are looking In a window