Is there a way to remove the FB timeline?

Miek

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , FB stock is dropping and soon it will go the way of myspace. Look what a new layout did to that company. Simple is better. Being overly simple , is not

Blaming the stock drop on Timeline is...insane IMHO. :lol:

+1

I use FB so little and I'm sure we're all competent enough here where if the UI was different every day we'd still find a way to do what we want to do.

Timeline as a few other people have stated really isn't that bad either, plus I got to make my cool cover page.

:P

Girls are on facebook so we have to use facebook. Simple math.

Hahaha that wasn't a lie but well you can keep in contact with your friends and see what they are doing. Is impossible to have all your friends from childhood - manhood up to date, their lives, etc. Also who saw the movie "facebook" knows what is the hook of it. What do the guys/girls wanna know? Who is dating who, what is their relationship status.. all that kind of stuff that you might know without even asking, you will know everything you wanna know about your friend/girlfriend/boyfriendU/neighbour/etc.

Now, twitter .. I just don't get it. Is for posting nonsense information. Like my friend said "from Punta Lara to Las Vegas".. that's some crap I said when I was drunk and he just posted that. That's the spirt of Twitter, NONSENSE. Some politicians and famouse use it tough but I don't care about their toughts too much..

Edited by loco_frags

What the hell have I missed about Hotmail? I have been loving that its never updated and changed :-/

I've been using the new Outlook and I sent an appreciation to Microsoft developers about the "conversation" between multiple contacts in a mail. You know, I mean when you send mail to N people and then they start replying. Is not easy to follow that conversation anymore. Perhaps they will improve that.

• 2 weeks later...

I got rid of my Facebook years ago.

I don't like the idea of people making money by selling my personal information to 3rd party advertisers. People who still use it are dumb, self absorbed, socially crippled humans. picard1.png

Edited by MJCRO

I got rid of my Facebook years ago.

I don't like the idea of people making money by selling my personal information to 3rd party advertisers. People who still use it are dumb, self absorbed, socially crippled humans. picard1.png

That's not entirely true, it's very useful for networking and keeping in touch with friends you haven't seen in a while (my main use)

That's not entirely true, it's very useful for networking and keeping in touch with friends you haven't seen in a while (my main use)

Yeah that's true. smile.gif I'm just the kinda guy who values his privacy.