Is there a way to remove the FB timeline?

Miek

I figured it was the best thing to compare timeline to. You don't want it, it is given to you whether you want it or not, it looks terrible, more and more people get it as time goes on, and there's no way to get rid of it. :teehee:

:lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured it was the best thing to compare timeline to. You don't want it, it is given to you whether you want it or not, it looks terrible, more and more people get it as time goes on, and there's no way to get rid of it. :teehee:

I think it's way better than the old layout. I can find things by date now, instead of scrolling through endless posts, it's wonderful.

I found a Firefox add-on that reverts Facebook to the old layout. I'm not sure if it's only visible from my end, but for now it'll work. I'm still mulling over deactivating my account, though. I'm now a little less inclined to do so, but I'm still pretty annoyed that you can't even say no to the Timeline.

I was also considering deleting my account, timeline is very annoying and makes to hard to find anything. I hope they bring back to old style

I think it's way better than the old layout. I can find things by date now, instead of scrolling through endless posts, it's wonderful.

I agree.

I really like Timeline.

Makes it so much easier to see pictures and posts from years ago. Before, that was a nightmare.

Why is it every time facebook make a change, people p*ss and moan and make threats like "ill disable my account". Your loss tbh.

Why you guys are so negative toward changes?

Everything changes. Get used to that guys.

This is internet and developers needs to make changes to justify their paycheck. Also there are new technologies and all websites are changing. Fotolog, Facebook, G+, Gmail, Hotmail > Outlook (that would be forced soon too), Orkut, Twitter perhaps, etc, etc.

I don't see why timeline would make you delete your account. Perhaps you want to forget or hide something about your past and you don't want it to be seen.. I also saw negative views about the previous update, they changed, facebook changed and everything was cool at the end.

Also I play Mu Online, a MMORPG, we insulted the company because of the new interface (which is slower and really uncomfortable and that is very important when gamming) but we also "adapted" and is kind of "ok" now..

Edited by loco_frags

Why you guys are so negative toward changes?

Everything changes. Get used to that guys.

This is internet and developers needs to make changes to justify their paycheck. Also there are new technologies and all websites are changing. Fotolog, Facebook, G+, Gmail, Hotmail > Outlook (that would be forced soon too), Orkut, Twitter perhaps, etc, etc.

I am happy to say that even if you do log in at Outlook.com, there is a setting that allows you to revert to the original Hotmail layout (For the time being, atleast)

I am happy to say that even if you do log in at Outlook.com, there is a setting that allows you to revert to the original Hotmail layout (For the time being, atleast)

Yeah but get used to the new layout. For what I've readed the change will be inminent sometime.