Er...hello I guess?

EuroFight

Oh, and I'm kinda disaster prone so if any of you hear of a guy who tripped over a motherboard and ended up falling into a power supply that just happened to be open, just be sure to say hi to me ;)

I knew a couple guys that made their own power supply just for the experience. They passed it onto a third guy with no electrical background who was just wowed by it. He told me he threw it away after touching something in it accidently (I'm sure it was the capacitor bank) and woke up a little later on the floor. I still don't know how to emotions I go through thinking of the whole thing, but it is completely hilarious because he was ok right?

I knew a couple guys that made their own power supply just for the experience. They passed it onto a third guy with no electrical background who was just wowed by it. He told me he threw it away after touching something in it accidently (I'm sure it was the capacitor bank) and woke up a little later on the floor. I still don't know how to emotions I go through thinking of the whole thing, but it is completely hilarious because he was ok right?

Another bit of advice: When your old Xbox classic breaks, although the ATX power connector looks similar, for the love of god don't plug a standard PSU in...

Another bit of advice: When your old Xbox classic breaks, although the ATX power connector looks similar, for the love of god don't plug a standard PSU in...

:evilgrin:

Yeah the burn marks on my carpet were kinda hard to explain to unimpressed parents...

Xbox: £15

Power Supply: £20

Recarpeting Room: £100

That sucks.