Leadtek card

should i buy a leadtek card if its cheaper than other brand? i mean a reference leadtek gtx670 here cost only 360$ while other gtx670 is for sale around 420$-450$. i'm still waiting for their gtx660ti price to see if it's cheaper cause if it's less by 20$ or 30$ i'm going to buy one

Edited by panjang

should i buy a leadtek card if its cheaper than other brand? i mean a reference leadtek gtx670 here cost only 360$ while other gtx670 is for sale around 420$-450$. i'm still waiting for their gtx660ti price to see if it's cheaper cause if it's less by 20$ or 30$ i'm going to buy one

At this rate? Get it without any second thought!

Nothing wrong with leadtec, i have seen lots of their professional/workstation GPUs around, not so much gaming cards, but they are still good cards

For $360 ill get you to buy three for me and ship them here :evilgrin:

If you like their warranty policy, go for it. Leadtek 8800 GT was my first gaming video card after the Radeon 9650 Pro (couldn't handle BF2 on my Dell, so spent $1500 instead :happy: ). My Leadtek card is still running strong in my brother's computer after 7 years.

Edited by AZNguyen

Nothing wrong with leadtec, i have seen lots of their professional/workstation GPUs around, not so much gaming cards, but they are still good cards

For $360 ill get you to buy three for me and ship them here :evilgrin:

i wish i can afford the 670 but i have to wait till they come out with 660ti. 360$ is cheap but still way out of my budget :cry: i'm curios as where the re-seller got their stock here cause it looks like both 680 and 690 is available here and alot with 670 stock way of the roof while i heard that in other country re-seller are always out of stock when it come 680/690. there is even one guy in our local forum who tell her wife to buy gtx690 for quad sli but she buy 4 gtx690 instead which is totally crazy :whoa:

post-65613-0-27416500-1345320579_thumb.jpg

there is only 3 unit left anyway cause 1 is bought by his friend

Edited by panjang

Well Quad SLI would technically be four video cards. You can't fault her for that :D

Quad SLI is only two GTX 690s (since quad refers to number of GPUs, not number of cards). Four of them...well, that's just a big old hole in your wallet. :lol: