GRID 2

bp9801

It's here at Eurogamer, I'll give you my thoughts when I get round to playing

Edit: It looks good, there is tonnes of detail, for example, crowds are very well animated, and the concept looks good. It's hard to comment on the graphics as I would expect a lot more post-processing etc, and it will obviously be polished before release

Sounds awesome so far. Like I said, it looks great already with it being just pre-alpha. Damage didn't look to be modeled much at all, maybe a few dents on some of the cars in those videos. The light rays coming through the trees did look good though.

Sounds awesome so far. Like I said, it looks great already with it being just pre-alpha. Damage didn't look to be modeled much at all, maybe a few dents on some of the cars in those videos. The light rays coming through the trees did look good though.

Yeah I think there is still alot of work to do but it is still pretty impresive for pre-alpha :)

It's here at Eurogamer, I'll give you my thoughts when I get round to playing

Edit: It looks good, there is tonnes of detail, for example, crowds are very well animated, and the concept looks good. It's hard to comment on the graphics as I would expect a lot more post-processing etc, and it will obviously be polished before release

So how is the car damage models? I wonder if they are going to have more demolition derby tracks?

• 7 months later...