Fantasy Football 2012

Nerm

Someone did that in the OCC league last year as well, I believe. I like the OCC league because I somehow picked Tom Brady at the end of the second round. :D

Yeah, rourk did I believe. I also seem to recall you complaining about Brady and maybe even Gronkowski, but then you seemed to enjoy the production. :P

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDP has nothing to do with realizing whether a player is on the DL or not :P...."on the DL", not "a DL"...I'm guessing that's where your confusion is. In other words, drafting someone who was done for the season, like Peyton.

Oh . um. yea. I knew that lol. I was thinking defensive linemen

Oh . um. yea. I knew that lol. I was thinking defensive linemen

NFL calls their disabled list the injured reserve (IR), so yeah, I thought he meant defensive lineman at first too. :lol:

Yeah, rourk did I believe. I also seem to recall you complaining about Brady and maybe even Gronkowski, but then you seemed to enjoy the production. :P

I don't have to like them to like their production. :P

You still lost :P:cheers:

My team just happened to have its worst week during the first week of the playoffs. Nothing I can do about that.

Ok guys Sunday is the deadline and we are still only at 9 players. We have to have an even number of teams or the draft can't happen.

I have an outside the forum friend that would be willing to join the forums to play. We play in another league together on yahoo.