Something you used in your PC thats not meant for PCs!

That_Guy

I'm pretty sure they did it for fun. We had a similar thread here on OCC with peanut butter, toothpaste, etc. :lol:

"PB" wasn't about using it in a computer, it was about something else...let's just leave it at that.

As for the OP, back when I had water cooling, I used a radiator from a bathroom ceiling exhaust fan:

radiator-progression.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still cant believe no one managed to save the PB thread... :cry:(among the other THOUSAND threads we lost on OCC)

It irks me every time its brought up because the shit that was said is truly unbelievable and to describe it now would have everyone calling total bullshit.

I still cant believe no one managed to save the PB thread... :cry:(among the other THOUSAND threads we lost on OCC)

It irks me every time its brought up because the . that was said is truly unbelievable and to describe it now would have everyone calling total bull crap.

LOL the peanut butter thread was priceless. I had saved it but I lost it in one of my many reformats. :(

Thread has been saved once again, locally and in the cloud. It shall never be lost again! Truly the most hilarious and weirdest thread, I've seen in a long time. And the amount of work put in the prank is amazing! :thumbsup:

Thread has been saved once again, locally and in the cloud. It shall never be lost again! Truly the most hilarious and weirdest thread, I've seen in a long time. And the amount of work put in the prank is amazing! :thumbsup:

I feel bad for you newbies that think that thread is the original PB thread. You missed out.

Just read it again. Good times. :lol: I think that was when I fell in love with OCC, I laughed so hard when I saw that thread back in the good ol' days.

Edited by Onion

I feel bad for you newbies that think that thread is the original PB thread. You missed out.

Maybe you should tell The Smith then, since that link is the one in his sig.