58 members have voted

1. 1. Movies or Netflix?

• I watch DVDs
    • I Watch Blu-Ray
    • I Watch Netflix
    • I Watch Hulu
    • I Watch another Streaming Service
    • Other?

Netflix here! I have the DVD ship to home option as well, so I voted for DVDs too. $2.00 for Blu-rays? I think not, lol. :whistling:

Used to have Hulu too, but they lost some licensing deals with the content my wife watched, so we cancelled that around a month or two ago. Amazing amount of stuff in my opinion, but the ads are pretty ridiculous when you pay for the service, along with almost no support for the majority of mobile devices.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there OCC! This week we would like to know who people watch movies at home?

Usually on my TV formerly known as Picture Vision Radio :) how else do you watch movies in your home?

DVDs, Blu-rays, and Netflix. Haven't gone for Hulu yet, but I'm tempted if only to get a lot more TV shows than what Netflix has to offer.

Nearly everything I watch is on the PS3 too. Netflix occasionally on the PC, but that's mostly when I travel. Otherwise it's all PS3.

My favorite website to check out movies is www.1channel.ch

It will give you links to other websites but they have a ton of good links to movies and a wide selection.

For TV shows, check out www.watchseries.eu

They have everything i've ever wanted to watch.

All streaming evilgrin.gif

Edited by LurkingLabRat

if its not blu ray than it's netflicks and when im really lazy i'll rip my discs and play it on the xbox. usually it's tv shows that i rather not switch disc every few episodes so i rip it all.