Stonerboy779

Stonerboy's new scratch built speakers

What do you think I am stoner...a stalker? I'm just going by what youve said in your posts :)

7687348874_fe30e41070_c.jpg

I know it looks rough and harsh but I am loving this battered look.

I even purposefully scuffed some bits up haha

Need to get some black screws today just cant seem to find enough around the house. Should have these singing later.

These turned out great. I love the look!

Looks good! A bit jealous

Thanks guys there is still a little bit to go though before it is done and then I need to find somewhere to put them haha

Thanks guys there is still a little bit to go though before it is done and then I need to find somewhere to put them haha

On my desk will do just fine. thanks.

They do look great and I hope they sound great too Stoner I don't remember your monitor setup if you've ever posted it but if there is room why not just place them on the desk top and call it good if not then stay creative and make them a home where you can have a good sound stage :)

They do look great and I hope they sound great too Stoner I don't remember your monitor setup if you've ever posted it but if there is room why not just place them on the desk top and call it good if not then stay creative and make them a home where you can have a good sound stage :)

Haven't been using a desk in ages and my desk they probably wouldn't fit on haha my shelves are all too small for them too may put them way up top on one of my shelves.

Less likely to get stolen too, I quite like the distressed look.

haha probably although anyone who walked into my room to steal stuff would make a killing. I have far too much av and computer gear as well as tools in here.

You should go for a steampunk-ish design and put some bar grills over the woofers. I love the way they turned out!

EDIT: Actually look at these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-AUTOMOTIVE-SPEAKER-COVERS-6-3-4-O-D-VERY-GOOD-COND-BLACK-PLASTIC-/370635377294?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564b970a8e#ht_500wt_1414

With a little sanding to get rid of the Pioneer logos they'd look nice. :D