End of Nations Beta Key Giveaway

bp9801

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kinda bites, as I too was looking forward to killing some stuff/pixels this weekend. Guess I will do plan "B" using my rake I will kill some lily pads and seaweed that started growing near our beach area. Fun times :yucky:

I got freaked a bit ago. Thought I blew it and wasted the free key. I just remembered literally moments ago. Went and got registered and then couldn't figure out what was up with the Beta. Figured I was just being ignorant until I checked in here :)

I'm glad others found out what was going on. This whole weekend I've felt bad about not being able to play it or figure out how to get in the beta. Good to know that it's not my or our fault on this one. Has anyone heard any news on when the beta weekend should be?

I'm glad others found out what was going on. This whole weekend I've felt bad about not being able to play it or figure out how to get in the beta. Good to know that it's not my or our fault on this one. Has anyone heard any news on when the beta weekend should be?

There will be another event at the end of August, but the date is not set just yet. There will be an announcement when there is and I will let you all know after.

End of this month. I'll let you all know for certain once I find out.

Anyone hear anything about this? I've been watching videos of this lately and am ready to try it out...any news?

Nothing yet. I'll keep everyone posted once I find out.