[WTS] EVGA GTX 470

Shurman292

For Sale:

EVGA GTX 470 purchased from the Egg in June, 2010.

•  
  • Stock cooler included
  • Original box and adapters included
  • Was dusted regularly and handled with care

This card ran overclocked for two years. Once I got the overclock rock solid, it never reached past 80C in games. Overclocked, it will still run every game out there at 1080p nicely. I can only imagine how two of these in SLI would perform.

I registered this card for the original (non-transferable) EVGA lifetime warranty back in 2010. If you have problems with the card in the future, I will gladly do my best to RMA the card for you. I cannot promise anything but will certainly help in any way that I can.

Here is my Heatware account. Pictures have been added. The last shot shows the miniscule amount of dust that has collected thus far.

Asking $130 + shipping.

Thank you for your interest!

post-72669-0-45519300-1343340250_thumb.jpg

post-72669-0-55528700-1343340260_thumb.jpg

post-72669-0-96885000-1343340279_thumb.jpg

I can have a few ones of them for 120$ canadian each here. You might have better luck selling it 120$ US + shipping but anything over that is very overpriced.

That is correct, they sell in the USA for about $130-150 used, ebay So yes, a little overpriced.

Then why not try selling on Craigslist :P , that way you get all that money instead of the post office takin a cut ;) .

I doubt anyone'd pay anymore than $100 (Including shipping) around here though, I'm just being honest :-/

Edited by IVIYTH0S

very temping to buy and use for CUDA but i'm not sure if vray would you all cards in the computer or just 1 at a time.

From V-Ray's main page: "Rendering on multiple GPUs is supported and by default V-Ray RT for GPU will use all available OpenCL/CUDA devices." :)

:drools: I would be all over this but I need a different psu , I should have gotten the 750x instead of the 650x. So i'll have to figure that out first.

Well unfortunately I don't have a better PSU for you :( Better get that figured out quickly before someone else snatches it up first ;)

:drools: I would be all over this but I need a different psu , I should have gotten the 750x instead of the 650x. So i'll have to figure that out first.

I've got an antec 1000 watt if you're interested. Check out my thread.