For the car guys and gals

Black64

I don't dislike Nissans. But for 100k+ i'd buy many other cars before that one.

Hard to say really. This particular nissan GTR, I would agree with you. However, any given nissan GTR skyline edition would probably money well spent. They are actually great value for the money considering that nissan is only making like a 2% profit on the thing. Then when you start taking out a lot of the weight, you would probably be the king of track day. Then all you need to do is have one hard and light chair for racing, and switch it out with a seat made out of memory foam to absorb the bumps in the road on a normal day.

Plus it looks a lot like a 350z. I'd go for something like a Lotus Elise.

The lotus would loose in a race. The nissan was faster on the nurburg ring by about 1:20.

The lotus is prettier I will grant you that, but it still can't outrun a nissan GT-R.

My thoughts in order:

First: "Woah that's pricey for a 2010 GTR"

Second: "Oh I see, it's got over 900hp, kinda cool"

Third: "Ouch, I wonder how many of those miles were before all of the upgrades"

Fourth: "Eh, I don't really like the color anyways"

To those who say "meh, it's only a nissan", it's one of the fastest cars you can buy for under $100k. It's quite well-designed. I kinda see that kind of statement as saying "Eh, a Ford GT is just a Ford." Lol

Honestly though, I would rather buy a 2011-ish GTR for probably around or less than $80k and could easily have it over 800 horses with about $10-15k worth of goodies.

To those who say "meh, it's only a nissan", it's one of the fastest cars you can buy for under $100k. It's quite well-designed. I kinda see that kind of statement as saying "Eh, a Ford GT is just a Ford." Lol

Honestly though, I would rather buy a 2011-ish GTR for probably around or less than $80k and could easily have it over 800 horses with about $10-15k worth of goodies.

+1

Only issue is that the ford GT still breaks down like a ford :lol:

Eh, not my style. For 100k+ i'd not be buying a Nissan. It's not a bad looking car though.

You do know it's faster than most of the Porsche line-up and beats most other cars that cost over 3x times as much :P

+1

Only issue is that the ford GT still breaks down like a ford :lol:

Except that it doesn't. :lol:

The car in the OP is sure to blow up rather quickly though. :P

Are you kidding me? Go watch how jeremy clarkson's ford GT just keeps kicking the bucket.

That was literally when they first came out, pretty sure he doesn't own it anymore (not sure :dunno: ) and I'm sure by now they've fixed the small amount of reliability issues some people were experiencing.

You do know it's faster than most of the Porsche line-up and beats most other cars that cost over 3x times as much :P

Still looks like a riced out 350z with Skyline tail lights to me. :dunno: