For the car guys and gals

Black64

Found this on eBay, scoll down and look at the upgrades. I want this, but if only I had the cash.... This has to be one sweet ride!! Edited by Black64

That's about at cost for those parts too, actually 124K is cheaper than the labor+parts into a 90K car.

That's what I thought, It sounds like a good deal, but at 124K, it's still pricey.

I wouldn't drive that even if it given to me for free. I'd rather just import a R32 from JP when they become legal in the next few years.

Edited by MJCRO

Soo many things wrong with that car.

First of all it's a Nissan

Second, with all that power whats with the tiny front brakes?!

Third, why not go all in and remove rear seets and such?

And why have air conditioning and such? Don't come here saying it's for comfort, cause that car is not comfortable to drive and is not meant to be comfortable.

But kudos for doing it so thouroughly.

Sorry for rant, but just my opinion.

Seems awfully steep. ANYONE who has modded a car knows that you don't even get 50% of the mod value back when selling. When it comes down to it, its a two year old USED Nissan, with 23,000 miles, that you know was beat to hell and raced.

With that money you can have a brand spanking new ZR1 with a 100,000 mile warranty and that new car smell :lol:.

There is a reason it is Buy Now/Best Offer and not an auction...

To all of you who say ewwww nissan, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The nissan GTR is on a whole different tier than nissan. To those of you who are concerned by the fact that someone has modded what was already an extremely good car without gaining much profit from the sale...+1.

I can't tell if they want me to drive it on a track, or sleep in it. I have seen mini coopers look more well put together then that car.