neddamttocs

Do you have a wired or wireless network at home?

63 members have voted

1. 1. Wired or Wireless

• Wired
    • Wireless
    • Both
    • Neither

Hey guys, pretty easy poll this week!

Do you have a wired or wireless network at home?

Both, desktops are wired, then there is 4 mobile phones and 5 laptops on the wifi

I have both 3 computers connected to the wired network and a couple of laptops and smart phones connect to the wireless network.

Both of course.

I think it will be rare for a family to have only one or the other.

I think it will be rare for a family to have only one or the other.

Not really I know quite a few people that are wireless only

I have both 3 computers connected to the wired network and a couple of laptops and smart phones connect to the wireless network.

:withstupid: except only two wired desktops, rest are all laptops/tablets/smartphones

I also voted Both:

Although I will admit it wasnt until early this year that I even turned the WiFi on.... I've had it but its been Disabled since installed. Only reason is I had no WiFi devices but now there are 4 laptops and 2 Media Streamers all off WiFi....

I'd say almost all people will have both.I keep my 2 main pc's wired, and use the wireless for 1 laptop and for customers pc's while I update them and dl drivers and such with a wireless usb adapter. Works great.:thumbsup:

Gigabit and wireless G. All the desktops are wired. The phones and laptops use the wireless.

Both.

Desktops wired, laptop and phone wireless.

I can understand only having wired, but if you have a wireless router, it's stupid to ONLY have wireless, as I've never seen a wireless router that doesn't also have a few wired ports. It definitely behooves you to use wired for desktops if you can. The only way I can see people voting for wireless-only is if they live in an apartment complex that provides free Wi-Fi and/or they "steal" it from a neighbor :lol: