greengiant912

Battlefield 4

Lag issues seems to have vanished on the servers I was playing on this evening.  I really like that storm that spins up in the middle of the round.

Lag was ok but got real bad about 30mins ago and I said screw it. I notice there is a message showing lag caused by the game not the server patch coming soon. I hope its soon like real soon because I am hating it more then I did BF3.

I get back to the house around 1-2 EST today and finally get to put some quality time in for bf4.  Hope to see some of you on. 

I played last night too, much better than the day before.  Most of the lag was gone, didn't notice any of the audio glitches that happened day 1 either.  

Crashed twice though.  Once was during the map loading screen when I selected the loudout button on my 2nd screen, a weird screech and somebody's voice for half a second and stuck, BF3 stopped responding.  

Other time was a graphics driver error again.  I took a screen shot of the error because I thought it was funny, like it was trying to blame the game in the errors description.