[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

bilcliff

I have two copies of Shoot Many Robots I can give.

And if I can still give it away to someone else I have a copy of A Valley Without Wind. (I sent it to my cousin not knowing he had his account banned...can I send it to someone else since it hasn't been redeemed?)

If you go to manage your gifts, I believe you can revoke anything that hasn't been claimed.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updated first post with new prizes thanks guys :cheers:

also added a couple of new rules and a little bit of info for the grand prize. More details in the coming days. but if you want the chance to win multiple prizes get yourself a copy of audiosurf while its $2.50 for the length of the summer sale

the problem with ftp is that they're often pay to win. something like audiosurf where everyone uses the same song is a level playing field. and its only $2.50 :) and most people already have it you cant even get a cup of coffee for that these days. you dont have to play. there will still be a random lottery for an undecided number of prizes.

unless it was one track in tm its too hard to score etc. if you find another ftp game where there are score / leaderboards ill consider using it

There are heaps of tracks in tm and we could possibly play online or just do one track in single player. There are no cheats there are no pay to win there is no pay to anything. There is no vehicle stats, its just all the same vehicle, same regimented if weird physics with nothing ever hinging on chance :) most level field I can think of until well I start to play against you all haha The game is purely skill no luck or chance (in the sense of computer writen code you can still be naturally lucky) everyone travels the same distances and even in multiplayer ther is no grid and no collisions.

I have beaten the author times of about 30% of the nations tracks gold medaled the rest and when i was still playing was in top 10 in aus and top 2000 world haha

I have serious doubts I would loose on the best time for any of the stock tracks and then doubt many of you could finish a track on my favorite server (well you would need to up level first before you could even try haha) So it would likely be unfair :D

There are heaps of tracks in tm and we could possibly play online or just do one track in single player. There are no cheats there are no pay to win there is no pay to anything. There is no vehicle stats, its just all the same vehicle, same regimented if weird physics with nothing ever hinging on chance :) most level field I can think of until well I start to play against you all haha The game is purely skill no luck or chance (in the sense of computer writen code you can still be naturally lucky) everyone travels the same distances and even in multiplayer ther is no grid and no collisions.

I have beaten the author times of about 30% of the nations tracks gold medaled the rest and when i was still playing was in top 10 in aus and top 2000 world haha

I have serious doubts I would loose on the best time for any of the stock tracks and then doubt many of you could finish a track on my favorite server (well you would need to up level first before you could even try haha) So it would likely be unfair :D

"There are no cheats, however I am kind of like the best player ever!"

To me, it sounds like someone is trying to fix the contest up in a way that favors them. :P