bilcliff

[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

Seems as though the prize hand out was more complicated than the contest itself. :lol:

We definitely need to think it through a bit better if we decide to do it again.

I would say you reward prizes based on priority, as in who's name was pulled out first, second, third, etc.

So first name is pulled out, that person chooses his game. Second name, that person chooses his game out of the remaining games, and so on. Let's say the sixth name is pulled and there are no games remaining that he doesn't own, he is skipped.

does anybody know nickk47's steam name. I sent him a pm 2 days ago and he still hasnt replied. and bilcliff I accepted your friend request

does anybody know nickk47's steam name. I sent him a pm 2 days ago and he still hasnt replied. and bilcliff I accepted your friend request

His profile on here says NickK47.

Just got DS2 and Terraria from bilclif, so I can do that Shoot Many Robots trade now, if you're still interested, Tazman.

yeah i still want it i havent recieved shoot many robots yet tho.

I've got the shoot many robots to hand out. Add me on steam or pm me an email address to send it to or let me know what your steam name is to add you.

edit: my steam is raiderfan001

Edited by Coors

I've got the shoot many robots to hand out. Add me on steam or pm me an email address to send it to or let me know what your steam name is to add you.

edit: my steam is raiderfan001

can you please send the game to guestjim. thanks

can you please send the game to guestjim. thanks

Tazman, what's your Steam name, so I can send you DS2? I can't find you on Steam. Here's a link to my profile, so you can just add me and I'll accept: GuestJim.

bilcliff can you try re sending tererria? it wouldnt let me accept it and now its not even showing up in my pending gifts any more

Seems as though the prize hand out was more complicated than the contest itself. :lol:

We definitely need to think it through a bit better if we decide to do it again.

Haha :lol: All the guys above me moving games around, this is hilarious. I think the best for the future is guys entering a contest saying which games they want to win if chosen, in order of preference..