El_Capitan's Xigmatek Elysium Worklog

El_Capitan

hey el capitan. Not trying to be a jerk BUT...

Go buy a Different res for your system. That res will never bleed with its little design Flaws and it may Drive you Ape S knowing the noise levels you like.

I've been using the same pump and res for all my systems. They're pretty silent.

ok. How did you get it to bleed out and Stop the air from reentering the system... I MUST KNOW. :D

If you want an extra I would also be happy to sell you mine.

ok. How did you get it to bleed out and Stop the air from reentering the system... I MUST KNOW. :D

If you want an extra I would also be happy to sell you mine.

It usually takes a day or two to get most of the air out (all of it takes about a week), and I just refill the reservoir to top it off, but don't screw the lid too tightly, just enough so a little air can escape when compressed. Dunno, that works for me.

How much? :P

Edited by El_Capitan

Two separate loops. One for the CPU only, and the other for the motherboard and graphics cards.

Excuse my small amount of knowledge about dual loops. But I have a question in my mind: does dual loop improve the temprature a lot? Or, to present the question in a abetter way, is it worth spending extra bucks in it?

Excuse my small amount of knowledge about dual loops. But I have a question in my mind: does dual loop improve the temprature a lot? Or, to present the question in a abetter way, is it worth spending extra bucks in it?

It just separates the loops...so you can have a higher temp on one and lower on the other. IMHO I'd rather have cooler average temps but some people don't mind having higher GPU temps to get lower CPU temps.

Yes, but not really needed. One single loop is fine on most occasions. My HD 7970's get really hot at 1300mV's and overclocked, which creates higher temperatures for the CPU and back to the HD 7970's.

Still not finished, and restoring my main rig's backup to it doesn't seem to work at the moment. However, the 3930K gets to 4.8GHz with less voltage, which is nice.

Currently the differences:

Main Rig:

CPU: i7 3930K @4.8 GHz w/HT 1.350 Vcore BIOS 1404; 1.392V - 1.400V CPU-Z | Swiftech Apgoee HD 120.4 1/2 Push + Pull and a 120.1 Push + Pull (5v) Max 77C Prime95 (radiators shared with graphics cards)

Secondary Rig (Xigmatek Elysium)

CPU: i7 3930K @4.8 GHz w/HT 1.340 Vcore BIOS 1404; 1.376V - 1.384V CPU-Z | Swiftech Apogee HD 120.3 Push + Pull (12v) and a 120.2 Push + Pull (7v) Max 73C Prime95 (radiators dedicated to CPU only)

Edited by El_Capitan