7850 or 7870?

Nyt was hopeless to start with. :lol: I would still have my 4870X2 if I hadn't gotten this 5970 for essentially free. :)

:lol: All I know is that if I had the funds, I'd be building non-stop. As it stands, I have to limit myself to once a year so as to break roughly even on my builds

:lol: All I know is that if I had the funds, I'd be building non-stop. As it stands, I have to limit myself to once a year so as to break roughly even on my builds

I wouldn't upgrade for performance, as long as what I had was enough I'd get the most efficient part for the job :cool2:

I wouldn't upgrade for performance, as long as what I had was enough I'd get the most efficient part for the job :cool2:

I get as much enjoyment out of building the machine as I do using it. I've built a couple extremly low end machines for virtually nothing just for the fun of building.

I get as much enjoyment out of building the machine as I do using it. I've built a couple extremly low end machines for virtually nothing just for the fun of building.

Fine I'll meet you half way, if I had infinite money I'd have weekly builds that I'd give away to nice people I meet based on their needs :D

That's a filthy filthy lie and you know it. Once you have the "itch" it never goes away. Worst case senario, Nyt.

:lol:

Nyt was hopeless to start with. :lol:

There was and is still hope ... :P