funny video

Nerm

Haha. I enjoyed catching up on his channel. It's unreal how many people get so upset at his clear and successful trollings - especially when it says in the description and all over his channel that "this is a joke", lol

I'd like to know exactly how many people have tried this :P Thanks for sharing. It's hilarious!

Unless the comments on YouTube are from trolls, some have:

The wires that was wrapped up around the cable, didn't it form..... the TRANSFORMER effect? It actually stepped up the speed of the info transfer!! Does the direction matter? Because some people are complaining about a major drop in their Internet speed...

I thought the TRANSFORMER effect was ruining people's love for classic cartoons?

Total BS, for this "formula" to apply, the copper would have to be physically connected. This would increase the capacitance, resulting in SLOWER charge/discharge rates.

Apparently this person completely missed that the entire thing was a joke.

I followed the instructions video and now my speed is half! I want my speed back! I think I'm gonna cut the cable in half, maybe it's too long and it takes too much time for internet to reach my home.

speed = distance / time -> (distance / 2) / time = 2 x speed -> I can double my speed by cutting the cable in half.

I have no comment.

These are all from just the past 24 hours.

Oh no no, certainly a lot of the more recent comments may be users playing along and leaving more clear troll-ism. But there are videos where he reads hate comments that have been posted on that video