I hate weather, but I love japan!

I figured as much. I will be getting a SD card reader at best buy ( :sick: ) tomorrow then. Hopefully it won't fail like the last one. Already up to 21 failed USB devices this year (don't ask me how many RMAs I have had to do :lol: )

Let me guess... 21? :teehee:

Let me guess... 21? :teehee:

Nah. Triple that and you are getting closer :lol: . I still have a lot of smaller PC builds that I use for various things and RAM always loves to die on me. Coincidently RAM usually comes with a lifetime warranty. To sum it up, lets just say that Kingston doesn't want to sell me anymore RAM. :lol:

Nah. Triple that and you are getting closer :lol: . I still have a lot of smaller PC builds that I use for various things and RAM always loves to die on me. Coincidently RAM usually comes with a lifetime warranty. To sum it up, lets just say that Kingston doesn't want to sell me anymore RAM. :lol:

Have you considered the fact you may be highly static ally charged?

hahahaha, no.

I am doing cheap builds that integrate into our home. I actually get a bunch of old dell PCs from the junkyard and take only the case. I go to microcenter and get a motherboard and a AMD 4100 for 80 bucks, and get some kingston value ram. I get some corsair 430 watt PSUs when they go on sale on newegg and a 60 GB SSD when they go on sale. I build the thing up and run puppy dog linux on it.

I have them in every room, but once they find a home in one of our rooms, that is it. I don't open them up or anything. Normally when something goes down, I fix it by swapping the ram. If it works, I call up kingston. Otherwise it is usually a call to gigabyte.