Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Need Suggestions on Some Good Games out Right Now

Was wondering if you guys can give me some suggestions on good games out right now. Anything but suspense/horror lol.

I've been playing BF3 since December and all the bugs get on my nerves plus I'm starting to get bored of playing it. It use to be real addicting at one point. I also was playing Arkham city before and beat it already. Got the game for free with the purchase of my Samsung SSD at Microcenter.

No Diablo though lol.

FPS: Tribes Ascend (F2P) / Team Fortress 2 (F2P, Pyromania event Wednesday or Thursday I think)

MOBA: League of Legends (F2P) / Dota 2 (requires beta key)

Indie: Bastion, Super Meat Boy, Psychonauts, (Basically anything in the HIB 5)

Shooters: TF2, Tribes Ascend, Killing floor, Day Z (ARMA 2 mod, pseudo horror though so idk if you will like it)

Adventure: Skyrim, Torchlight

Puzzle: Portal 2, space chem

Online-punch-fest: League of Legends

I've been going back and playing older games recently like starcraft, half life, counter strike, even the old red allert series. Still very fun after all these years.

The Binding of Isaac (and the expansion)

Diablo 2: LOD with the Median XL mod

Was wondering if you guys can give me some suggestions on good games out right now. Anything but suspense/horror lol.

I've been playing BF3 since December and all the bugs get on my nerves plus I'm starting to get bored of playing it. It use to be real addicting at one point. I also was playing Arkham city before and beat it already. Got the game for free with the purchase of my Samsung SSD at Microcenter.

No Diablo though lol.

There has been a lull in good new games IMO. I would say if you haven't played the Mass Effect Series or The Witcher series play those. I have been going back and playing older games (Not old). Or if you are a real RPG fan Skyrim and Dragon Age Origins. I'm not sure what you have played so I am going off of games of the past 2 years that have been better then what has released lately.

For me it goes like this.

FPS - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, Metro 2033 (may not fit in with you) and Fallout series

RPG - TES series, TES series wait there are other RPGs? haha yeah Witcher 2 its a fantastic game and a brilliant test of your graphical performance

RTS/TBTS - Civilization III and onwards, Warcraft III (old but good) and Warhammer 40k

RACING - Trackmania (Nations not Canyon), Burnout and NFS (interestingly enough Criterion Games the makers of Burnout now control NFS which imo is pretty cool)

ARPG - Torchlight (and no 2 when it comes out most likely) and Dungeon Seige II (one is way too old and III is a pos)

TF2

SC2

DOTA 2

HON

LoL

Skyrim

Rage

Batman Arkham Asylum/City

Borderlands

Assassin Creed

Fallout 3 / New Vegas

Short list of some of the games I have played that are good...

Why no Diablo?

Edited by greengiant912