neddamttocs

When did you last build a computer?

54 members have voted

1. 1. When did you last build a computer?

• This week
    • This month
    • Last 1 - 3 Months
    • Last 4 - 6 Months
    • Last 7 - 9 Months
    • Last 10 - 12 Months
    • Last Year
    • Last 2+ Years

This week we want to know when did you last build a PC? It could be you PC or a PC for a friend. Let us know on this weeks OCC Poll!

Just about a Month ago. Poor old system Gave out. Got it running again but never had a better excuse to upgrade. :D

This week twice last week once, the week before that and so on as it goes LOL

its running but not finished and rebuilding in a new case hopefully next weekend so the build log will go active again

Bought one of those mini PCs in the last few months. Built my own shortly after getting a job after graduating, so about 1.5 years ago.

Probably once a week...haha

But if you want to count buying parts and starting from scratch -- it's been awhile. :P

Some people could actually vote for more than one option the way the answers are worded. Technically, "last year" is within the "7-9 months" and the "10-12 months" time frame.

I don't remember when I built mine though. It was either early last year or a little longer than that.

Last year meaning between 12 and 24 months...not "in the last year". Right?

My current system is nearly two years old, although I have upgraded a few things in it since then. Next on the list is a new video card as the other components are all fine still.

I do have some other cases lying around, so hopefully soon I'll be able to get some parts to fill those with. :lol: