Goa-psy trance

That_Guy

Hello folks! Just wanted to share this for music lovers: Summer Solstice event is in full effect on di.fm /goa trance channel! Many many mixes by di.fm native and guest DJs, including Sanguine mandragoa, Mixtress Bloodwing DJ Shoom and many more!!

Come get your doze of psy, share your thoughts!

Playing right now: DJ Matt with an S Set:Forest star

http://www.di.fm/

Damn, don't get my DSL until tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up :) Although I tend to stream the Trance channel for Ferry Corsten and Armin Van Buuren. In terms of your question, I did used to listen to a lot more Acidic stuff rather than Goa. Always wanted to actually visit the island.

Event is officially over! Had great times, now it is time to start hunting for DJ sets that played! lol

@Transk53 Hope you caught some of it! Some sets were plain killer, i've never heard so many great tracks in one single day before!

Damn, don't get my DSL until tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up :) Although I tend to stream the Trance channel for Ferry Corsten and Armin Van Buuren. In terms of your question, I did used to listen to a lot more Acidic stuff rather than Goa. Always wanted to actually visit the island.

Haha Armin Van Buuren all the way m8. I listen to all the A State of Trance episodes. =P

Event is officially over! Had great times, now it is time to start hunting for DJ sets that played! lol

@Transk53 Hope you caught some of it! Some sets were plain killer, i've never heard so many great tracks in one single day before!

No :(