GTX 560ti OC?

Have anyone OC this graphic card?, i raise some notches on the m afterburner.

core clock: 900mhz

shader clock:1800mhz

mem clock: 2000mhz

core voltage:1037mV

I saw this on BF 3 is this a problem of the game or my gpu?

bf32012062314242027.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is good to say that im using MVP Virtu with hyperformance and virtual vsync ON!.

I have a Gigabyte GTX 560 ti and did have some major issues with Battlefield 3, I could not play it for weeks when I first got the game and I was very frustrated. I managed to get some support from EA (go figure) and I was told to underclock my video card using MSI's Afterburner program. Reset your card to default clock speeds and make sure the Core clock is at 822 MHZ, that is crucial. Its not a severe underclock from 900 MHZ which my 560 ti is normally at, but it is the stock core clock for non-overclocked 560ti. This solution has worked since february.

I have a Gigabyte GTX 560 ti and did have some major issues with Battlefield 3, I could not play it for weeks when I first got the game and I was very frustrated. I managed to get some support from EA (go figure) and I was told to underclock my video card using MSI's Afterburner program. Reset your card to default clock speeds and make sure the Core clock is at 822 MHZ, that is crucial. Its not a severe underclock from 900 MHZ which my 560 ti is normally at, but it is the stock core clock for non-overclocked 560ti. This solution has worked since february.

ya, as soon as i saw the issue, i underclocked my card to default. But haven't test it after that, because i've been working a lot on my university, but i got a question, did you overclock yours¿?? what steps should i take to do it? without erros, is it the same as the cpu? raise the Frequency and run stress test on the card til it crash and then raise the voltage??

Did you do any stress testing of the card? Just testing in games is not a good idea. OCCT or 3dMark11, any crashes or errors and you should lower your OC or raise your voltage.

I disagree I think games are the BEST way to test a card...since they're what you're trying to run, and the more games the better. 3DMark lets so much pass by it's not even funny, even Crysis let an unstable OC of mine through but C&C Tiberium wars failed lol. So really the more games the better (or just play the game you want to at the highest clock you can, even if it's not stable in another game)

i Underclocked my video card and i still see the green thing.. i changed the settings to low-medium-high ... etc etc and i still see it

Those overclocks don't seem insanely high so i don't think you've damaged your card... I would say it's software and maybe try a different driver version

i Underclocked my video card and i still see the green thing.. i changed the settings to low-medium-high ... etc etc and i still see it

Seems to be a driver problem to be. Have you ever tried different version of the driver?

The problem of the green thing it's the Hyperformance of the program LucidLogic Virtu MVP. when it's off green dissappear.

btw i kind of agree with testing card with video games cuz, on tests i get 130-160 fps but when i'm in game, i'm like 140+fps but i get fps drops to like 20 fps :S, really annoying.

i think 3dmark test and stuff are for Ocing the card,

got a question to oc the card it's same as the cpu? raise clock til a Bosd? or what? and then raise card voltage?