Sign in to follow this  
panjang110

gtx 570

@OP: Wait for the reelase of GTX660, see some of the reviews, before deciding on buying any specific card.

I'm still running GTX 570s. I only game at 1920x1200 so 1.25Gb of vram don't penalize me in anything I play. Mine are in SLi for brute GPU power, but really not needed. Just do it because I can. I wouldn't have any qualms buying a GTX 570 if you can get it at a good price, don't plan on running multiple monitors and your screen resolution is 1920x1200 or lower.

I'm still running GTX 570s. I only game at 1920x1200 so 1.25Gb of vram don't penalize me in anything I play. Mine are in SLi for brute GPU power, but really not needed. Just do it because I can. I wouldn't have any qualms buying a GTX 570 if you can get it at a good price, don't plan on running multiple monitors and your screen resolution is 1920x1200 or lower.

you play Skyrim modded?? :P

Of course not. Thought I was pretty clear about "anything I play" and the resolution :)

I don't play anything that requires thinking. Just dumb run and gun.

Of course not. Thought I was pretty clear about "anything I play" and the resolution :)

I don't play anything that requires thinking. Just dumb run and gun.

You could play skyrim like that lol, it'd actually be quite amusing a sight :lol:

It's a great card, how much are you getting it from him for??

i'm getting it for 200$, but maybe i can still negotiate the price a little bit ;-)