Who's into drifting?

MJCRO

American cars are awesome, nothing beats that raw sound of a V8. Yeah I'm not bothering with camber plates, it's just not feasible for me since I'll be commuting to school in the fall.

Edited by MJCRO

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mustang's rear wheels poke out at least 2 inches at the bottom part. Am I hellaflush mad p0ke yo?

2 inches more than the top? That's waaaay too much. :lol:

I think he means the wheel as a whole pokes out, ie its fitment.

That black cobra about had me humping my desk, lol. I like the gray one after that but I'm not a fan of the wheels. The vert - meh, I don't like the wheels either and it's way too low especially for a stang. I wouldn't want to drive something with that little ground clearance. You'd run over a squirrel and but that front lip lol not to mention scraping on everything! Out west where it's really flat would probably be alright though.

2 inches more than the top? That's waaaay too much. :lol:

Not because of camber, but rather because of my 10 inch wide wheels and a bumper that curves inwards. I'll post a pic when I'm on my computer.

American cars are awesome, nothing beats that raw sound of a V8. Yeah I'm not bothering with camber plates, it's just not feasible for me since I'll be commuting to school in the fall.

hehe,. i can only think of one thing better,...

Slamming a car with stupid amounts of camber isn't unique...it's stupid.

I'm going to do a REAL drop on my car that retains the proper suspension geometry and travel.

Amen, my car is dropped 1.5 inches in the front, 1.4 inches in the back. Just got stiffer stablizer bar bushings too after I replaced my control arms (one was damaged from whacking a curb in a heavy blizzard while delivering pizza)

I'm running these struts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/KYB-GR-2-SHOCKS-STRUTS-SATURN-S-SERIES-1991-2002-/390409917011?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5ae63e9253&vxp=mtr

these springs: http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/suspension.jsp?model=Sport+Spring+Set&make=H%26R

the bushings I got from advance auto and was surprised that they were high performance polyurethane bushings instead of just plain rubber OEM replacement ones. I lucked out

ANYWAY I am still able to set camber to normal and my car doesn't bottom out at all (almost wish I went even lower since I've seen nothing but good things doing this, and I think 2" was the lowest they made anyway for my car unless I saw the springs lol)

After all that my car handles like a slot car, but sadly FWD keeps it's tail mellow unless it's wet/snowy and I can pretend with the e-brake. Really want to Auto-X it but haven't had time to check what's about me out as I've never gone

Also lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXGdCyZAdek

Edited by IVIYTH0S

ill just leave this here

cant beat a Kenne Bell'd 4v V8

Not because of camber, but rather because of my 10 inch wide wheels and a bumper that curves inwards. I'll post a pic when I'm on my computer.

lol mine stick out bout half an inch as well

z.jpg