• Forever alone
    • Divorced
    • Widow/widower
    • Remarried

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i just got friend-zone or whatever the internet dwellers love to call it.

As much as i loved to change that " forever alone " I had voted for, guess it will have to stick with me

Tell me guy's, is that wrong for a 41 year old to fancy a 24 year old! She has a bum that is divinity itself. Toilet break.

The law says no, my better judgement says yes. But who gives a crap about better judgement in the long run anyways?

The law says no, my better judgement says yes. But who gives a crap about better judgement in the long run anyways?

The law? The hell? Since when was the age of consent moved from 16-18 yrs old to 24 yrs old?

The law? The hell? Since when was the age of consent moved from 16-18 yrs old to 24 yrs old?

:pfp:

I'm pretty sure Tjj's comment was putting the negative ("law says no") to the "is that wrong," meaning he was saying it is legal, but he personally does not like the idea.

The law says no [there is nothing wrong with it], my better judgement says yes [there is something wrong with it]. But who gives a crap about better judgement in the long run anyways?

At least this is what I think he meant.

:pfp:

I'm pretty sure Tjj's comment was putting the negative ("law says no") to the "is that wrong," meaning he was saying it is legal, but he personally does not like the idea.

At least this is what I think he meant.

Yeup! :cheers:

Yeup! :cheers:

Yeah. Part of me finds the whole idea morally reprehensible for even entertaining it. I'm torn between asking her to go for a coffee on a purely "just a coffee" basis, or just leaving it. The most annoying thing is that if she was 30+, would not be a moral issue.

What moral issue? When did getting older change your status as an adult human?

This. I don't see any issues with two consenting adults having a relationship. You may get some comments about her being a gold-digger if you start dating though. :lol: