Best Way To Color My Cd\dvd Drives, Etc

A little advice needed here,

My case is black and all my drives (DVD Burner, DVD ROM, Floppy and Audigy 2 console) are all white. How can I change them to black? without sending them in to be done. Is there a special paint or something I could get to do this? Someone please help me......please?

well heres the thing

if u dont care about paiting over the print on the cd/rw etc then just get regular black paint from an auto store or hardware store ( i recomend auto) and paint over

if u do care then I cant help you much.

take out the drives and just remove the front panels. then paint those by themselves.

i dont know what the audigy card console looks like so i donno what to say. but ya.

Better yet.. Stealth the drives

yeah just take the front bezels off and spray paint them black along with the front of the tray (it pops off easy as well). or u can ust buy black plastic fronts for them, all though hard to find i have seen them for sale.

And dont forget to take off the stickers on it too :lol: .

Before i paint i always use latex gloves for the whole process and then "wash" the piece to be painted with alcohol 99% (not litterally) wet a piece of cloth and go over the area to be painted, it'll take off any greasy residue thet can make your paint "fish eye" and take your time thin coats and 2 hrs between them ;)

Of course that means take the cover off (just in case you'd think of trying that without taking it off :lol: loll)

Edited by kobalt

Thanks for the replies, I'm going to go ahead and paint them. Was looking at my Audigy 2 Console, I can't paint that unless I want to cover the writing under each port and knobs. Heck, I don't even use it, I should just take it out.

Here is what the front of my PC looks like:

Ignore the 60 Degree temp, the probe is not hooked up.

Edited by Dirago