Bosco

Bosco's Mustang Log

Yup you don't need traction control for winter driving you have to have good tires and good foot control I have only been stuck in the snow a few times both times when i was in my early 20's now days I hardly ever loose traction even on trucks with now traction control and not much weight in the bed

I am with bish on this one. Call me a redneck but I like to be up not down by the ground. Course I prefer to not drive on the road anyway. lol

This. But that aside it looks good Dave. I love how stangs(some of them) look and and sound, but i'd never drive one.:thumbsup:

My older stangs didn't have traction control and they did just fine, but again good snow tires go a long way.

All it takes is a good driver really...but Onion might be short one. :lol:

That and considering I grew up in 4 feet snow blizzards of Colorado -- and am Female...it certainly doesn't take much to handle a bit of snow. Used to drive around my dad's truck. It's not like it had "magic" tires or the 4wheel drive everyone thinks makes snow go away...but yea...

All it takes is a good driver really...but Onion might be short one. :lol:

Well considering I was 14 when I drove in the snow for the first time, had just learned to drive stick, was in a car that I had never driven before, etc, I'm surprised that I actually managed to get going. Haven't seen snow in 4-5 years now.

Well considering I was 14 when I drove in the snow for the first time, had just learned to drive stick, was in a car that I had never driven before, etc, I'm surprised that I actually managed to get going. Haven't seen snow in 4-5 years now.

So you admit to not knowing what your talking about?

:P

So you admit to not knowing what your talking about?

:P

Partially. :) But I did drive in the rain on bald tires on two rwd cars, one without traction control. I can imagine it being similar with snow.

Partially. :) But I did drive in the rain on bald tires on two rwd cars, one without traction control. I can imagine it being similar with snow.

It's not similar at all. :P

It's not similar at all. :P

No traction in either scenario, sounds similar to me. :teehee: XD

No traction in either scenario, sounds similar to me. :teehee: XD

Even less traction than no traction haha

Black ice is an amazing thing too.

quote name='Onion' timestamp='1339868622' post='2032641']

It already is useless in the winter. Rear wheel drive sports cars wont get you very far.

I drove around a 89 Chevy Caprice Classic with bald tires an entire winter and never lost traction or got stuck.

Edited by slick2500