Tjj226_Angel

GOD ******* IT!

Well, the only good ones were the GTX 670's, but they only had 5 available for that special price, and they were sold out witin 2 minutes.

Well, the only good ones were the GTX 670's, but they only had 5 available for that special price, and they were sold out witin 2 minutes.

A GTX 580 would have been nice for 300 too.

I bought this exact card on the 6th from NCIX :(

Edit: 670

Edited by viperk1

Wow!!! $300 for a GTX580?! Im with ya OP. Im gonna have to start making sites like that part of my waking up routine along with my Monster energy drink. Ive been eyeballing the GTX580's since the GTX600's came out thinking theyd drop to $300 pretty quick but theyre stuck at $380. Im running a 5870 now and its getting the job done at my 1920x1080 and while I can play Crysis and Metro at max settings, my framerates are in the mid 30's and Id like to get them into the upper 40's at least.

Wow!!! $300 for a GTX580?! Im with ya OP. Im gonna have to start making sites like that part of my waking up routine along with my Monster energy drink. Ive been eyeballing the GTX580's since the GTX600's came out thinking theyd drop to $300 pretty quick but theyre stuck at $380. Im running a 5870 now and its getting the job done at my 1920x1080 and while I can play Crysis and Metro at max settings, my framerates are in the mid 30's and Id like to get them into the upper 40's at least.

It plays crysis 2 at 52 FPS, so crysis should be able to play at 55 FPS with the high res texture package.

I've seen GTX 580's going for $250.

Lol, I've seen 580's on EVGA forums go for $225 shipped.

Lol, I've seen 580's on EVGA forums go for $225 shipped.

Wow, I better sell my GTX 560 ti before it looses any more value :P

Have I got a deal for the ebay noobs :rofl: