Best free Anti Virus

slick2500

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got by for years with an antivirus program, I probably still could but I run MSE since it's light and I have ample RAM available

You mean without right? I go back and forth between AVG and MSE. I prefer the way MSE operates and how it never asks you to buy anything. AVG is just good antivirus though.

• 4 weeks later...

Avast, AVG free, and MSE are all great IME and any of them would do fine. Avast has gotten less annoying recently, although I have been having some problems with excluding some files from their protection.

Avast, AVG free, and MSE are all great IME and any of them would do fine. Avast has gotten less annoying recently, although I have been having some problems with excluding some files from their protection.

way to bump a month old thread :thumbsup:

I prefer to use Avast antivirus in my computer. It is really the best software to protect my computer against virus. Its easily detect virus and spyware in my computer and remove it to make my computer virus free. It is easily available in the market and very easy installation process to install it in computer and laptop.

• 1 month later...