The New Mx510...

Waco

Well...being my first post on this board(finally got my stupid Comcast email activated...I didn't register here for months because it wouldn't take my email.com address), I just wanted to say if anyone is on the fence about buying the new Logitech MX510...just buy it. It is the smoothest tracking mouse I have ever laid my hand on...I can't get it to mis-track anything even when moving it as fast as I can.

In short, I love it. :D

Edited by Thewacokid

is this better than my MX700. I love this mouse.

agreed, nothing will ever beat this mous IMO. the mx510 is wired and i hate wires so its already lost in my book. but i do like the new colors.

First of all i have a MX700 and i swear by it. Second are you really going to notice that 1.1 megapixel difference in smoothness...answer? NO I mean you would have to hopped up on so much caffiene to make the MX700 not track correctly i couldn't imagine how much smoother mousing could get. If anyone has a complaint about their MX700 let them be heard now. Because i have no complaints whatsoever, and i think anybody else who owns one will agree with me. :D:D

If anyone has a complaint about their MX700 let them be heard now. Because i have no complaints whatsoever, and i think anybody else who owns one will agree with me. :D:D

I hate my mx 700!!! MY BATTERIES ARE DYING!!!

;)

I hate my mx 700!!! MY BATTERIES ARE DYING!!!

;)

some forgot to charge it....tisk tisk tisk. its not the mx700's fault ur unreliable when it comes to putting it back in the charger. :lol: