What what the last piece of hardware you replaced?

neddamttocs

56 members have voted

1. 1. What what the last piece of hardware you replaced?

• Motherboard
    • CPU
    • RAM
    • Hard Drive
    • Optical Drive
    • Video Card
    • Sound Card
    • Other Expansion Card
    • Other Hardware

This week on OCC Poll we would like to know what was the last piece of hardware you replaced? This can either be due to improper operation of the hardware or due to actual hardware failure!

I would like to thank sticknstone or suggesting this weeks poll. Remember if you have a poll idea send it to me and we'll see if we can use it!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does upgrading count ? :P If so, it was replacing my GTX580 with my new GTX670

If its only due to failure, then it was the 9600GT I bought that never worked and was DOA

If hardware death is what this thread is about, then it would be my 6970 which died and then was replaced with dual 7770s.

If not, the last thing that i replaced is my i3 2120 and asus P67 mobo with a 3930k and RIVE, which should get here during the week

My old monitor gave out. I could have rebuilt the power supply for about $15 but elected to buy a new monitor instead.

I purchased a LG EW234T from Fry's for $149 - discounted from $179. A very good monitor for the price and I AM on a budget.

Fortunately, I live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area where we have 4 Fry's stores so I always have a mostly affordable place to buy computer products.