Annoying adset

airman

I see these ads all the time when I'm not logged in as keywords will highlight in green and as long as your mouse cursor glances it for a fraction of a second a video ad will display. Glad I am registered to this site, I don't think I could stand seeing a video ad every 30s ...or navigating my mouse as if I am going through a mine field.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They got worse here, now there is a timer before you can close them :(.

Yep, some you can "mute" but they continue playing until the content is finished.

Yeah, the ads got pretty annoying, and some of the other sites I go on (twitch.tv) have been having really intrusive ads too.

I just went ahead and got an ad-blocker. :teehee:

I am forced to now start blocking them with the built-in Opera Content blocker.

I didn't want to mess with OCC's ad revenue, but the ads are getting was past annoying and are now frustrating me.

I am forced to now start blocking them with the built-in Opera Content blocker.

I didn't want to mess with OCC's ad revenue, but the ads are getting was past annoying and are now frustrating me.

I think I'm going to have to do the same. That's the whole reason why I have chosen not to install a content blocker

Ok we just made some changes we hope worked. If you are logged into OCC you should not be able to see those sort of ads anymore.

Let me know how it goes.