Wow I can't believe I've been a member for 4 years now

I just realized... I was 14 when I signed up to OCC. No wonder I got banned from so many websites prior to OCC, I was like 12-13. :lol: I'm bad now, I must have been hell on earth before.

I also was 14 when i signed up , but I was not immature. Never had a warning or ban.

I came here from TechSupportForum, those guys didnt know anything - The last straw was when they were adamant that PhysX would never work using a Nvidia card + Ati card and insinuated that I was stupid for thinking that and because I was 14 I never had respect yet I knew alot more than most of the people there. Came to OCC and love it.

Im a member on two SA forums and on OCN but I dont post alot there at all - I like the close almost family-like community we have here - you know nearly everyone. Also a member of XtremeSystems, but havent ever even posted on there lol. Also a mod on TalkAndroid but I havent been going there as much as I hoped but will pick up the pace.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I actually thought you really did it with that first sentence. lol2.gif

Not a general discussion topic. I mean I've found a general discussion topic on a certain "Topic" and I was wondering if I should revive it since the last post was made back in 2009.

Not a general discussion topic. I mean I've found a general discussion topic on a certain "Topic" and I was wondering if I should revive it since the last post was made back in 2009.

Best bet is to make a new one.

I also was 14 when i signed up , but I was not immature. Never had a warning or ban.

I came here from TechSupportForum, those guys didnt know anything - The last straw was when they were adamant that PhysX would never work using a Nvidia card + Ati card and insinuated that I was stupid for thinking that and because I was 14 I never had respect yet I knew alot more than most of the people there. Came to OCC and love it.

Im a member on two SA forums and on OCN but I dont post alot there at all - I like the close almost family-like community we have here - you know nearly everyone. Also a member of XtremeSystems, but havent ever even posted on there lol. Also a mod on TalkAndroid but I havent been going there as much as I hoped but will pick up the pace.

I remember when you join OCC. I was quite surprised when I found out you were only 14 when you became a mod on our forums. I wasn't aware that there were any members at such a young age on our forums. =P

You're missing out on all the fun. When I was 12, I was brand new to forums and didn't know not to have a conversation with someone in a thread. I made a friend, and had a conversation with him in a thread about D9GMH failure rates (good times). We both got banned a few weeks later, we were so similar that they thought we were the same person but were just trolling them. :lol: On the bright side, 6 years later, almost 7, and I still talk to him nearly every day. :cheers:

Haha I actually thought you really did it with that first sentence. lol2.gif

I'm convincing. :lol:

What's the topic about?

Alright then, I'll have it up posted tomorrow then.

Unless I beat you to it! :lol:

You're missing out on all the fun. When I was 12, I was brand new to forums and didn't know not to have a conversation with someone in a thread. I made a friend, and had a conversation with him in a thread about D9GMH failure rates (good times). We both got banned a few weeks later, we were so similar that they thought we were the same person but were just trolling them. :lol: On the bright side, 6 years later, almost 7, and I still talk to him nearly every day. :cheers:

I'm convincing. :lol:

What's the topic about?

Unless I beat you to it! :lol:

Haha what makes you think I'll tell you if you try to beat me to it?

Haha what makes you think I'll tell you if you try to beat me to it?

Funny part is that I typed the thing about beating you to it before typing the part where I ask what it is. :lol: I thought about it, but I settled for "Hmm... Worth a shot."

Edit: It's 3:00 am, and way past our bed time. :lol: I'm gonna get some rest, good night OCC.

Edited by Onion

Funny part is that I typed the thing about beating you to it before typing the part where I ask what it is. :lol: I thought about it, but I settled for "Hmm... Worth a shot."

Edit: It's 3:00 am, and way past our bed time. :lol: I'm gonna get some rest, good night OCC.

no, your sun is wrong, its 3PM

fix your sun