Wow I can't believe I've been a member for 4 years now

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'll never part with it. I'll chop it to the minimum self sustaining structure if I need to if I need more internal space but with things (hopefully) getting smaller I shouldn't need to chop more out of it like I had to with my 5970 :teehee:

Haha I love that case. It's so ghetto and cool at the same time.

I know a bunch of you guys migrated over from DFI Street, but where did all of you hear about OCC first?

I've always been into computers (I think I had my OWN personal frankenPC that me an my dad built out of old spare parts when I was like 8, from then on I was always upgrading and changing parts; ala Thuseus ship) and I used to watch TechTV as much as humanly possible back in the day.

I remember it was like late 2004 and there was some competition that 'The Screen Savers' crew was doing and they mentioned on air that OverclockersClub.com was in 2nd place.

Pretty sure that day I went to OCC and checked it out, for some reason I never made an account for quite a few months, but I browsed OCC for quite awhile pre-signup.

It is hard to imagine what I was doing before OCC, I know I had been being a n00b online for quite a few years before 2004, but up until that point I was never part of a website that I truly felt that I was a "member" of.

Hmm. I honestly don't remember why I joined OCC back in the day. That was a long time ago. :lol: I remember The Screen Savers being a pretty good show even in the late 90s though. :P

Hmm. I honestly don't remember why I joined OCC back in the day. That was a long time ago. :lol: I remember The Screen Savers being a pretty good show even in the late 90s though. :P

I don't exactly remember either. I know I first started coming here when I was deciding what to get for my first build, but I don't remember exactly how I found OCC. Might have just been my luck with Google. Probably had to do with my looking up on to unlock the 720, which then kept me coming here so I had a resource in case I screwed something up.

The thing that bought me here was the review for the Corsair HX 1000.

So paulktreg, your the reason everyone on these forums can bask in the glory of my presence :lol: