Game of Thrones

InCrYsIs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next episode for book readers

"Elia of Dorne you raped her, you murdered her. You killed her children."

We haven't gotten to see Gregor Clegane pretty much, and it looks like after the next episode or two, we still won't be. :P

I was thinking the last episode was going to reveal that

The Red Viper and  The Mountain

were going to fight, now we have to wait til next week and then still I bet the fight wont be for two weeks.

A couple twists from the book as well, but pretty inconsequential, really.

I'm very pleased with this season so far and Silicon Valley is a nice show to watch afterwards to lighten the mood haha. All around good performances tonight.

What do you mean? After the episode, especially at the end, my mood was pretty light. :P

I have watched season 1 but own 1-3 and have read up to book 4 but couldn't get interested in it since all the characters I wanted must be in book 5. It was not Martin that cut the book in half, it was his publisher saying he was not allowed to write more than 800 pages on book 4 and he turned in something like 1500 page manual. he then split that into books 4 and 5 to make the publisher happy.

I have watched season 1 but own 1-3 and have read up to book 4 but couldn't get interested in it since all the characters I wanted must be in book 5. It was not Martin that cut the book in half, it was his publisher saying he was not allowed to write more than 800 pages on book 4 and he turned in something like 1500 page manual. he then split that into books 4 and 5 to make the publisher happy.

Yeah, I kind of had to trudge through Book 4, but getting to Book 5. Oh man.

Book spoiler, don't read if you don't want to know what happens to certain characters in the next few episodes...

Is anyone else actually kind of saddened by

The Hounds'

death coming up pretty soon?

I know

Arya

has her own way to go making

her way towards Essos and the House of Black and White

and in that story arc Mr. C has no place...

But I hope they re-write him in somewhere else.

On another note, speaking of the Cs, the fight between The Red Viper and The Mountain is going to be a brutal one.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else actually kind of saddened by

The Hounds'

death coming up pretty soon?

It was uncertain about the fate of The Hound. I wouldn't say he's dead, yet. George R.R. Martin kills people left and right. If he doesn't show that explicitly how a character dies, I wouldn't assume that they're dead.