• Once a day
    • Multiple times a day
    • I'm always on OCC
    • Other (please post)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OCC has been one of my favorite tech sites from back when i first discovered it and lurked around back in 2006...i used to be constantly logged in on here but then i changed careers and am now a long distance over the road truck driver, so the only time i get on is when I'm stopped on my off time where there's a good wifi signal....now i have the verizon mifi hot spot on my truck so it's a lot easier to the on the internet but there are still some out of the way places that not even verizon has gotten to...but i try to get on at least daily to check out whats new and whats going on in the community, and i get the weekly newsletter in my email ...i feel like this bunch of guys is both tech savvy and often funnier than heck ...i like that the OCC folks can be smart but not take themselves to damn seriously like some sites do...hang in there OCC ! ...you rock !!

Atleast once a day, if I work then it's a guarantee ya'll will see me a couple times

Always. :lol:

I about live here.

:mfp:

Gyes, don't you have any other thing to do in real life other than visiting OCC?

:mfp:

Gyes, don't you have any other thing to do in real life other than visiting OCC?

Even with my busted head I still manage to both have a life and spend a few minutes checking OCC. Perhaps you should jump off your high horse before posting. ;)